On September 5, 2017, President Trump announced that the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program is being terminated. As a result, USCIS is no longer accepting new applications under DACA. However, USCIS will accept applications for DACA renewal and associated work permits until October 5, 2017 for those whose DACA benefits expire on March 5, 2018 or sooner. In addition to seeking renewal, you may want to explore whether you are eligible for alternative and longer lasting forms of relief. To schedule an appointment, call (775) 322-1170 and ask to speak with Justin Vance.
- Attorneys Daniel Hayward, Ryan Leary, and Holly Parker recognized in Legal Elite edition of Nevada Business Magazine
- Attorney Wayne Shaffer among Best Lawyers top picks
- ¡El Presidente Trump Ha Rescindido a DACA!
- President Trump Rescinds DACA!
- Dan Hayward to serve as President of Reno Chapter of ABOTA